NEED SOME ADVICE: MY BOYFRIEND IS A PERVERT.

MY BOYFRIEND IS A PERVERT. WHEN I STARTED GOING OUT WITH HIM HE BEGAN TO START TOUCHING ME ALOT AND I'M NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HIM TOUCHING BECAUSE BEFORE WE WENT OUT THEIR WERE 5 PEOPLE WANTING TO GO OUT WITH ME (NO LIE I SWERE) SO I BARELY KNEW HIM, I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE. SO THEY ALL STARTED COMING OVER TO MY HOUSE. I CHOSE WHO I WANTED TO GO WITH. THEN THE FIRST DAY HE STARTS TOUCHING ME REPEATINGLY. I KNOW THAT WHEN U GO OUT U GIVE HUGS, KISSES, HOLDING HANDS. BUT I DIDN'T WANT HIM TOUCHING ME LIKE DAT. IF I ALREADY KNEW HIM FOR A LONG TIME HE COULD BUT I KNEW HIM FOR A DAY. HE GRINDS ON ME, HE EVEN TOLD HIS FRIEND TO TELL ME THAT HE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME.(I BARELY KNOW HIM) I DON'T KNOW IF HE HAS AIDS OR NOT BECAUSE HE SAYS HE'S NOT A VIRGIN. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEED HELP!

Comments

• Okay first off,never go out with someone you barely know.Be-friend them first before you get into something DEEP with them.That is why you may have felt uncomfortable.You didn't pick your "boyfriend" the correct way.Get to know them before you become "more than friends".It's common sense.

Second of all,tell him to keep his hands off you and show some respect!You gotta feel like you can trust this guy and knowing he is some kind of perv he gonna be with you for the wrong reason.Ask yourself,do we just have a physical connection or just a deeper connection?Does he like me more than I like him?Do we have alot of chemistry and does he make me feel good when I am around him?Do I feel secure with him?Think about those things.

You can work it out,talk it out or if you feel he aint for you then dump him.It's as simple as that!

--
    1st Black
    1st Lady
    Not Obama's wifey!????
  • THANXS FOR THE ADVICE MONEYZ_BACK84
  • Oh you are welcome even though it was for Sports girl.LOL

--
    1st Black
    1st Lady
    Not Obama's wifey!????

• --
    bianca, well u should ask him to slow i down and to jus keep his hands to himslef also u should jus ask him to stop or u can tell him u dont feel comfortble around hi like that and just be frineds and break up with him cuz u gott fell comfortable

• okay so i have to tell you that i woud never let 5 guys that idont know int my my house second maybe i would date a guy but if he sarted getting pushy i would kick his as to da curb you heard me i mean if you let it gotofar he could rape you and from a girl who sorta knows what that feels like it is no exciting and i wouldnt wish it on anybody not even some one i have never met before so i wish you the best and seriously girl if he wont stop yo need to put an end to it FAST!!!!!!
    --
    ~LOVE..... is does not envy, LOVE..... never fails, LOVE..... is kind, LOVE.....is wonderful, LOVE..... is beautiful..... LOVE.....is precious, LOVE..... is my BEAU!!!!