Listen up, New CB Interview!!!!!

edited October 2007 in Chris Discussion
Not sure if you guys have heard this already but I ran across this interview Chris did in London with MasterStepz recently, its a good interview about 18 minutes long, this girl went crazy on the phone and forgot her name its hilarious anyway click on the link and enjoy I know I did. http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=21&e=17540 **CamCam**

Comments

• His voice sounds so different, it's sounds mature and sexy, and raspy and delicious lmao Let me stop I'm going off subject lol

His lisp isn't that bad anymore either, even though I think it's cute regardless, and Chris is making moves signing kids, and producing videos, damn baby!!!! lol

Thanks girl!!!

--
    Chris is human love him regardless

• Thanks Cammy! lol

He's doing everything. Signing people to his label, Directing his videos. Wow, he got it all under control. My friend said she saw him when he was in the Uk.My friend said it was kinda like the VMA performance but with less space. Cause he wasnt jumpin on to tables and stuff, ya kno.
    That radio host is HILARIOUS and the accent, Love him. That girl would be me right there, but then i would be chill cause i wanna say somehthing. She like did chris just call me baby?!?!? LMAO, that was funny.
    --
    Haters keep on hating, cause somebody's gotta do it" quoted by CB, himself
  • YEA I Liked
    ii WISH i culda seen HIM SOULJA-BOY
    iiM SHURE HE WAS krunK!
    HIS VOICE SOUND DO DEEP.....AND SEXCII...AND TEMPTING...LEMME STOP 4 I GO TA HELL
    ( ;

--
    MIzz.cANdy/Br0WN
  • HE iS S0 SEXY! =]=]
    HAHAHA DAT GiRL iS S0 FUNNY
    SHE F0RG0T HER 0WN NAME L0L

--
    ♥ GABY ♥
  • ROTFLMAO CHRIS IS A DXMN FOOL! Did you hear him imitating them?? LOLZ Hilarious! So flippin' hilarious...my poor baby was scared....he's hilarious *whew*

--
    ♥♥Hugz and Ki$$3$♥♥
    You @!n't On My L3v3l So @d!o$
    MUSIC IS HIS(CHRIS) WIFE...EVERYTHING ELSE IS HIS MISTRESS!!!
    IT GOTTA BE ILLEGAL 2 BE THIS DAMN FLYII... ARREST ME NOW!
    STOP ME NOW I'M EMBARRASSING THESE BXTCHES! FLYiiER TH@N TH3 @V3R@GE! YESSSSSSI
  • He sounded extra sexy, but he also sounded tired. I wish I could have seen him dance...

--
    Mz. Brenzy
    Chi-Town all day every day..

"I'm looking for the one with my glass slipper...Baby boy I can be ya Cinderella ella ella eh eh eh"

• Is pretty hot, I'll admit it. Thanks Cam Cam
    --
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
  • AWWWW HE SOUNDED SO CUUUUUUUTE LOL HE WAS TYRNA TALK LIKE THEM THAT WAS FUNNY AND HIS LAUGH IS SEXY AS HELL LOL

--
    ~Yanna~~La yu chris!!~~
  • Awwwh, he makes my heart melt:)

--
    "Since we ain't 21, they be trying to say it ain't love
    'Cause we can't hit the clubs, they be trying to say we too young
    I ain't saying that we trying to be grown, I'm just saying that we old enough to know
    We got that young love, young love"
  • I listened to it last night....LOL... the poor gurl forgot her own name... she sd "it's me" then Chris sd "hey me"... LOL...HA...HAAAAAAA. But his voice has gotten deeper and sounds kind of raspy...HEYYYYYYY....O.k let me stop being bad.... he sounds and talks just like my co-worker (who's a little older) who was talkin' to me @ the copier today... he even acts kind of like him (interesting) wit his charming self and dresses FLYYYYYYY..... Chris!!!!... Dang Boii...Don't turn me into a Bad Gurl.LoL.

NOW CHANTING... "UM A GOOD GURL, UM A GOOD GURL, UM A GOOD GURL". LoL
    --
    LadyInRed
  • Enjoyed the interview. I wish I could've seen Chris do the souja boy dance....HIs voice was very sexy....
  • that interview was kewl.

--
    I'm proud to be a chris brown fan
  • YEAH! I HEARD THAT ALREDY. THAT WAS WEIRD HOW SHE FORGOT HER NAME. SHE MUST OF BEEN REALLY, REALLY NERVOUS
  • A show on Nickleodeon! I well can't wait to see that, those boys are too cute<3.

--
    "Since we ain't 21, they be trying to say it ain't love
    'Cause we can't hit the clubs, they be trying to say we too young
    I ain't saying that we trying to be grown, I'm just saying that we old enough to know
    We got that young love, young love"
  • ooh i member dis it was da nite b4 he was gna perform n yh she was so hype! dey cut her off for this other gurl i felt sorri for her tho
  • awww i feel bad for that girl cuz they cut her off cuz she kept sreamin

--
    ''Take u down ,i really wanna take u down n show what im about.Can i take it now?ya body body up ya body body up n down.So dont stop gurl get it, quit playing wit it cant no more.I wanna take u down.'' i love u breezy baby.

Hypnotiq poison